One of the top picks in Helen. The Heidi Motel is located in the historic Helen city center, which features shopping and dining options. You’ll never run out of things to do in Helen. The Heidi Motel's Windmill is one of the most photographed buildings in Helen, GA and one of Helen’s oldest landmarks. In fact, we are the only motel in this region of the United States that you can actually stay in a Windmill Suite. Guests will enjoy free property-wide Wi-Fi throughout their stay. A flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and microwave are provided in all rooms at Heidi Motel Helen. Some rooms offer a fireplace. A 24-hour reception is on site at the Helen Heidi Motel and guests with children will also enjoy a fenced in area. Free parking is possible on the property for added convenience.
From the Owners:
We realize you have many choices where you can stay. Our promise to you is we will provide a clean room with many amenities and very competitive rates. We are not a chain and don't treat you like one. We want you to be part of the Heidi Motel Family.
Our Motel is:
- Located close to all the hiking trails and waterfalls in the area
- In Walking distance to downtown Helen (buggy rides, bike rentals, shopping & dining)
- Located across from Betty’s Country Store
- In walking distance of great restaurants, (The Meeting Place, Hofer’s)
- Minutes from great shopping and attractions. (Outpost Gold and Gem Mining, Charlemagne's Kingdom)
- Within a short drive to Unicoi State Park where there are several attractions (fishing, paddle boating, canoeing, kayaking, and a family friendly beach for swimming)
Whether it's a romantic getaway or a family trip to the mountains the Heidi Motel is the place to stay. Please come and stay with us.
Chad and Tyanna